Data is not only the core of any business, but also a significant asset for many users. important files – like your critical work documents or personal photos, deserve a great backup strategy to protect against hardware failures that are unexpected, natural disasters or simple accidental deletion. Synology’s DiskStation Manager is designed to help with robust and flexible backup solutions.
The ultimate disaster recovery solution for your business
Snapshot replication provides scheduable, near instant data protection, ensuring important business documents in shared folders, virtual machines in iSCSI LUNS, or Docker DSM data remain safe and available in the event of a disaster. With Synology Snapshot replication, back your business up with:
- Instant protection with snapshot technology
- Extended replication
- Disaster recovery for virtualisation environments
- The ability to define retention policies for each server
- Export/import initial Replication
- Self Service recover
Synology hyper backup
Your backup plan, stronger than ever
Backup always comes with a massive challenge, “how can a small, medium or enterprise scale business keep multiple versions of backups while minimizing storage consumption”. Synology Hyper Backup solves this dilemma, providing multi-version backup, while offering friendlier experience and more public cloud support.
With Synology Hyper Backup, plan your backups with:
- Comprehensive multi-version backup optimised storage utilisation.
- a full range of multi-version backup destinations.
- The ability to browse backup versions easily using multiple platforms.
- scheduled backup tasks
- Data encryption
- Configure backup
- Rotate backups and conserve space with ‘Smart cycle’
- Hyper backup vault