Vess R2000 Series
High-Availability dual controller NAS
Nothing cripples a business more than service interruptions, the Vess R2000 Series, customers have a cost-effective way to ensure uninterrupted business with dual controllers. Conventional single controller NAS cannot provide this, without a high availability cluster that combines serveral devices, being much more significant in price.
Save Space, Costs And Frustration
His high-availability NAS cuts system configuration costs, cuts rack space and greatly reduces management complexity compared to traditional single controller NAS solutions. Combined with the decreased risk of downtime and the hidden costs associated with bringing back single controller solutions for live use, the Vess 2000 Series is an ideal solution for businesses trying to do more at a budget friendly price
Unified storage for SMB’s
The Vess 2000 Series is a unified storage solution offering impressive performance while simplifying administration and adding flexibility. Give you the option to use 8Gb/s FC SAN for heavy I/o applications like video editing, high performance computing or scientific research, the 1gb/s and 10GB/s iSCSI SAN for less intensive I/o applications like data backup or remote replication, or use the NAS for video surveillance, virtualised environments or general file sharing applications.
This simple to manage and easy to use NAS is specifically designed with SMB’s in mind features one plug auto service to reduce maintenance complexity and provide a streamlined tech support workflow. The Vess R2000 Series is certificated for Milestone Xprotect video management software, with documented performance results,best practice and innovative solution architecture, integrator and end users can easily build a video surveillance with complete confidence. Additionally the Vess R2000 series is verified to support up to 4x the amount of cameras as recommended by the milestone calculator.
Built ready for a virtualised environment, certified with VMware vSphere, Citrix Xenserver, Microsoft Hyper-V and DataCore SANsymphony-V with the addition of VMWare VAAI, which can reduce resource overhead on VMware vSPhere ESXi hosts.
- High-availability dual controller NAS with 10G options
- Unified storage that consolidates both block and file storage onto a single box
- Data service includes volume clone, file backup/restore and volume replication are all available on NAS
- Excellent blend of affordability and speed
- Designed to meet the growing challenge of unstructured data
- Virtualization ready, certified with VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V and DataCore
- Certified storage solution for Milestone, delivers reliable and stable performance for video recording
- Hot swappable drive bays and coolings & redundant power supplies
- User friendly design simplifies maintenance and reduces support costs
- Easily scale to meet future capacity requirements
|Product Category||IP SAN Storage|
|Form Factor||3U16, 19? rackmount|
|Controller(s)||Single controller (R2600iS)|
|Dual controller (R2600iD)|
|Drive Support||SAS/SATA 6Gb/s|
|Cache Memory per Controller||2GB Standard (max. 16GB)|
|Max. # of HDDs Supported||112|
|Host Connect Interface||4x 1Gb iSCSI (per controller)|
|RAID Levels||0, 1, 1E, 3, 5, 6, 10 (0+1), 30, 50, 60|
|Power Supply||500W (Three redundant 250W N+1 design)|
|Dimensions||131 x 447 x 507 mm|
|Weight||20.1 kg (44.3 lbs) w/o drives, 31.3 kg (69 lbs) w/ drives|