All products purchased from VST (NZ) Limited are subject to manufacturer's warranty and no other policy should overwrite it.
VST (NZ) Limited will not accept the return of any goods without an attached Return Authorization Number (RA Number).
To obtain the RA Number, please submit a RA Request Form (available via the links below) by means of email to email@example.com or fax it to +64 (09) 4446448.
Any goods returned without an RA Number will be sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
Please notice following before you send out the RA goods:
To download the RMA Form,Please click here
1. RA Number will be cancelled automatically without prior notification if RA material is not returned within two weeks of the RA authorisation date. If the goods are sent out after two weeks of issued, item/s will be returned at your expense and we will ask you to apply again.
2. Return exactly the item/s approved on you RA Request Form. VST (NZ) Ltd will not be held accountable for any item/s not authorized by RMA personnel.
3. Please provide the RA Number with the item/s shipped.
4. VST has the right to refuse the acceptance of any drive with physical damage or burnt chip set unless it was mentioned before the issuing of RA Number.
5. All product returned must be in proper packaging, all returned HDD should be in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For internal drives only). Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning. Place in sturdy cardboard box, damaged cause by bad packaging will void the warranty.