Return Materials Authorization
All products purchased from VST (NZ) Ltd are subject to manufacturer’s warranty and no other policy should overwrite it. VST (NZ) Ltd will not accept the return of any goods without an attached Return Authorization Number (RA Number). To obtain the RA Number, please use the RMA Request Form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any goods returned without an RA Number will be sent back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Please notice following before you send out the RA goods:
1. RA Number will be cancelled automatically without prior notification if RA material is not returned within two weeks of the RA authorisation date. If the goods are sent out after two weeks of issued, item/s will be returned at your expense and we will ask you to apply again.
2. Return exactly the item/s approved on you RA Request Form. VST (NZ) Ltd will not be held accountable for any item/s not authorized by RMA personnel.
3. Please provide the RA Number with the item/s shipped.
4. VST has the right to refuse the acceptance of any drive with physical damage or burnt chip set unless it was mentioned before the issuing of RA Number.
5. All products returned must be in proper packaging, all returned HDD should be in ESD (Electro Static Discharge) Bag (For internal drives only). Wrap with 2 inches of bubble wrap or non-movable foam cushioning. Place in sturdy cardboard box, damaged cause by bad packaging will void the warranty.
RMA Form Download:VST_RMA_Form